17 oct. 2011

blog temple temple illuminatus: The Secret Gate To Eden [Full Film]




J'aimerais partager cette video vue dans le blog http://templeilluminatus.com
Qu'en penser?
Je la classe dans la catégorie de mes articles "le baiser de dieu". 








Mon commentaire sur le site temple illuminatus:
I think tant the different spiritualities of te humanity have the same source (God) exprimed in different ways all around the world. The Bible is the one that appears to me, because it is my culture, my education... The message is certainy the sam...





Autres commentaires:



Comment by Leila Raven on August 30, 2011 at 2:23pm


Yes, well... there are many different approaches.. I'm not multiple, but my husband has taught himself to be, and I don't think he's giving up his any time soon either.. *smile*
Personally in terms of the movement of energy that occurs with release, I believe that there does not need to be any kind of diminishment, one can re-claim and harness that energy.
I've known a number of people who are highly orgasmic and multiply orgasmic and I personally think it's a boon. I think firing that whole orgasmic system is good for body, mind, and soul.
Anything can be either 'positive' or 'negative' depending on context, personal subjectivity, and other factors.
I'm not one that tends to put too much credence in the idea of one correct practice, sexual or otherwise, it is something that must be personally developed. We are too diverse in our being.



Comment by White Wolf on August 30, 2011 at 11:52am


The Sex video, is excellent down to the explanation of the four letter formula YHVH, but they do not know the real use of the Big O, and please keep your wife happy, learn Egyptian Sexual Ankhing, and Divine Tantra, it is the Alchemical Marriage with self first, and combined with a partner or partners. You use what instructional media is available. You do not have to eat everything on the plate. Although sometimes it is plate licking good, it is all in the testers, and tasters.  Shalom, White Wolf.



Comment by White Wolf on August 28, 2011 at 7:49am


Raven, this is a really good overview of Sex: The Secret Gate to Edin [full film], Frani the Gypsy, recommended this group of groups. I am on a TalkShoe on Sunday nights, this is in perfect harmony with the teachings of the school of the prophets, and is very timely. I hope you do not mind, me recommending it to all, I intend to either do so myself, or have Frani do the honors on our community cal, DMG, the Divine Mind Group, 8PM Easternl. Thanks again for posting this video, excellent. Blessings to You. Shalom, White Wolf.....









Aucun commentaire: